Three Different Views. Graffiti Bridge

Here's something interesting.  I have posted four different processes of the same image.  All of the same scene.  I took the shots on top of the Bridge which I had photographed for my previous Post.  They show how a picture can look so different and interesting when textures are applied.  The First (top) is taken as a five exposure shot from the tripod and then tone-mapped to bring out the details.  Next is a Black and White which shows how much amazing contrast comes out when shooting multi-exposures.  The third one is a mixture of the first two.  Just letting the colors bleed through....        I cropped them to look like the tracks were leading into a distant hole.  Turned out good in my opinion.      Click on them for a closer look.                            which do you like best?







































0 comments:

Return top